Tatu Ylönen on the future of encryption in the wake of Edward Snowden's NSA revelations, the Heartbleed vulnerability & newly discovered APT's
Positioned against an increasingly advanced threat landscape, enterprises are rethinking their approach to encryption, including how to manage it, monitor it and ensure it is not being used against them.
• Snowden, the NSA, Heartbleed and The Mask … And what these headline-grabbing events mean for our security
• The evolution of encryption from a low-level tool to a critical component of IT security
• How the enterprise can deploy end-to-end encryption and why they should get started today
• Open access and no visibility – Risks organizations face due to poor access controls and a lack of visibility into encrypted traffic
• Shifting from a reactive to proactive security posture to combat advanced threats
Watch it Today!